“Ohio University recently reported: “So far, only 32 percent of the anticipated fall population of 19,186 students on the Athens campus has reported being fully vaccinated [and] most students have not yet completed the Testing Pathway survey.” What’s OU gonna do about it? Bully and harass the other 68%? This is gonna be interesting. Woke vs Pragmatism. I’m getting a large bag of popcorn.”

“Is Ohio University President Hugh Sherman going to let Dr. Gillian Ice (Special Assistant for Public Health Operations) dictate his policy decisions and infringe on his stated goal of increasing enrollment? I’m rooting for Sherman and want OU to succeed. Ice has outlived whatever usefulness she was originally meant to have.”


Recommended for you

Load comments