Locally grown & locally made. Accepting SNAP, credit cards, and wholesome wave. The AFM is working closely with the Athens Cty-County Health Department and is updating its policies and practices to align with the department's directives and recommendations. While it is not mandated at this time, the latest recommendation from the governor and the CDC urges everyone to wear masks when not at home. Restrictions are in place -- buy what you touch, keep six feet apart, clean and sanitize hands often (vendors have been encouraged to provide hand sanitizer and washing stations), and don't gather in groups. An entrance protocol all has been enacted, to limit the number of people in the market at any one time.
- Wed, Jun 10 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jun 17 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jun 24 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jul 1 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jul 8 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jul 15 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jul 22 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jul 29 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Aug 5 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Aug 12 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Aug 19 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Aug 26 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Sep 2 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Sep 9 @ 9:00 am
- Starting Wednesday, April 15th, 2020, repeats every week on Wednesday until Wednesday, November 25, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
The Market on StateEast State Street
If you have an event you'd like to list on the site, submit it now!
Please keep the following guidelines in mind when submitting an event:
• Pick one section (Music, Arts or Miscellaneous).
• Use one paragraph, and leave out unnecessary information or promotional phrasing.
• Please don’t repeat information that you type in the event name, time and place fields in the description field.
• Do not boldface, underline or italicize text.
• Do not use exclamation points! They will be removed.